Deck Pressure Washing in Fayetteville, Hope Mills and Raeford
There’s nothing pretty or appealing about a large buildup of mildew, mold, stains, and dirt building up on the planks that make up your outdoor patios and decking areas. Deck pressure washing is the fastest, safest, and most affordable way to make quick work of grime and debris. Get Wet Pressure Washing is the leading local resource in deck power washing and staining. We work quickly to restore your decks to like new condition, making it easier for a new coat of stain or sealant or be evenly applied and absorbed. Here is a short sample of just some of the things that make us much more than your average power washing company:
- Each of our licensed technicians is accountable for exceptional attention to detail, craftsmanship, and customer service.
- We keep a large fleet of versatile and advanced deck cleaning and staining tools and machinery in excellent working order, so we can always be ready to respond to your needs.
- Flexible start times allow you to minimize downtime or interruptions to your daily activities.
- Our friendly staff are committed to your success. We arrive on time and prepared for all appointments and work scheduled with you.
- Our quotations are honest and will not shock you with hidden charges or extras fees.
A Full Suite of Customizable Power Washing Services
The sky is the limit when it comes to achieving your goals for cleaner and aesthetically pleasing surfaces. Why should your deck be excluded? We recommend performing deck maintenance at least once a year. This is the best way to prevent moisture from penetrating and causing wooden surfaces to rot prematurely, and also the best way to keep your home or business looking its best—no matter what the elements throw at it.
Whether you are looking to pressure wash a deck once to get your home ready for sale, or you are a landlord with multiple properties you’d like cleaned up, we’re the local experts who take the pain and frustration out of finding good power washing services ‘near me’.
Can You Power Wash My House While You’re Power Washing My Deck?
What’s the point of having a beautiful outdoor sanctuary on your deck if your siding and the surrounding concrete is covered in grime, gum, and other yucky buildup? Why not consider giving the exterior of your business or residence a good scrub while we’re here to give your patio the royal treatment? Talk to us about combining a house power wash with a deck power washing and let us help you calculate exactly how much you’ll save by having us complete both of these services at the same time. Of course, if your siding doesn’t need cleaning or is made from a material that is not compatible with high-powered water, our experts are masters at protecting your property.
Give us a call now to find out more about how our deck pressure washing experts can rejuvenate your surfaces.